What is coaching?
Coaching is a form of development in which an experienced person, called a coach, supports the learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance. Coaching is a strategic, curious process that empowers you to overcome your limiting beliefs and take action towards goals that are truly important to you.
Through asking the right questions, thinking outside the box, holding space for you to feel and think, coaching focuses on helping you discover answers for yourself. Coaching unlocks incredible potential and enables:
- Greater self-awareness, self-discovery, and clarity.
- Greater understanding and future direction.
- Inspiration and new motivation.
- Greater focus and being proactive.
- Improved resilience.
- Higher levels of performance and increased energy levels.
- Smarter goal setting.
- Increased confidence, social skills.
- Better communication.
How do I define coaching?
As a coach I believe in the vision of my clients and that they can succeed. I see my job as a coach to believe in my clients, even when others doubt them or they can’t believe in themselves. I believe you can only guide your clients out of the places you have been yourself. As a coach, I also believe that it is my commitment to my own inner work and self-development that allows me to obtain such excellent results with the women I support.
What are the benefits of coaching with me?
- More inner peace, balance, and harmony.
- Clarity and inner wisdom.
- Deepen your Spiritual connection.
- Access your intuition.
- More confidence.
- Direction and focus.
- Live with more passion, positivity, and purpose.
- Improve yourself mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- More energy and vitality.
- Overall better health and wellbeing.
- I am passionate about supporting you.
- I am a woman in midlife.
- I have experienced what you are going through and successfully come out the other side.
How is coaching different from other methods?
Coaching is worlds apart from therapy, counselling, or consulting and is neither counselling nor therapy in disguise. It does not hope to resolve any underlying psychological problems.
Coaching is designed to tap into your full potential in the present and in the future, not the past. It is client-led, positive, encouraging, non-judgmental, outcome-focused, and enjoyable. The partnership between Coach and Client is based on authenticity, honesty, trust and confidentiality.
What can I expect when coaching with you?
- 100% unconditional support, understanding, commitment, and belief in YOU.
- A completely confidential service.
- A safe, calm, peaceful environment.
- Practical tools, skills, and strategies to help you manage your stress and anxiety in bite-size steps.
- A guide for new, morning routines.
- A deeper look at your environment and how it could be holding you back.
- Managing your thoughts and emotions.
- Conversations you will enjoy and look forward to.
- More energy and vitality, less overwhelm and fatigue.
- Clarity on what you want, how to get there, and when to start.
- FREE 24 hour access to me on what’s app in between the sessions so that you are completely supported throughout your coaching journey.
- Homework to do between sessions, speeding up your progress.
The 3-Steps To Working With Me
- Step 1: Book a 30-minute discovery coaching session.
- Step 2: Commit to your first session and begin creating your midlife roadmap.
- Step 3: Meet virtually on zoom, FaceTime or Whats App
Ready to take the first step, then book now CLICKING HERE.